What you can do to help
Volunteer Coordinator: this position is currently open. Please contact a board member if you would like to apply for this volunteer position.
- Become a Board Member
- Do you go to other dance events, restaurants, colleges, or community events around
town where you could pass out CZ fliers?
Do you like to write? If you have a contribution for the website or newsletter contact Patty Kadel at
- Do you know someone who is in the media? Could you
help us to get publicity for our events?
- Band transportation: Do you live convenient
to PDX and have a vehicle that can help haul band
members and their instruments? Contact: Roland Jemerson firstname.lastname@example.org
- We always need help at the door. Volunteer 15 minutes of your time to take the money and greet incoming dancers.
- Help put away tables and chairs, take down decorations, haul out
equipment, sweep the floor. Consider
it a pleasant post dance cool down. If you don't have
to get up early the next day, we could use
- Help haul the drum set from our storage to live dances
- Volunteer for a home stay for out-of-towners for dances and Blues
- Annual picnic planning
- Help post Cascade Zydeco events on Internet
calendars Contact: Patty Kadel